Ten Ways to Become a Better Parent
Being a parent is tough! Children do not come with a set of instructions. Following are some basic guidelines to become a Better Parent.
- Develop a sense of trust.
- Do things together as a family.
- Talk to each other; communicate.
- Provide experiences that allow for growth and learning.
- Build your child's self-esteem.
- Develop positive attitudes towards good health and nutrition.
- Provide guidelines for expected behavior.
- Find healthy outlets for stress.
- Provide for safety.
- Teach children to respect others.